Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 4

So Thursday, Day 4, of the Summer Slim Down went so-so. My eating habits were not spot on today. They could have been way better. I need to get into the habit of meal planning, so I know what I am going to eat every meal and every day. I know that would help me out a lot. Right now, I just go to the fridge and see what I have to make. Normally, it is the same thing- protein and a veg. I am fine with it; I just know I am going to get sick of eating the same thing over and over again.

Tonight, we went to see The Host at the Megaplex Theater in Ogden. The movie was actually better than expected. I can now say I will actually try to read the book. I thought going to the movie would be a little bit more difficult due to the soda and popcorn, but it wasn't. I brought an apple and a Larabar, and I was fine.

Caloric Intake (1188):

Breakfast (189)
2 eggs
1 c strawberries

10 am snack (o):
Oopsie. I forgot my snack. I have set 2 alarms on my phone to remind me when snack time is. I know, it is lame that I have to set alarms to eat. I am just SOO busy that I just don't remember to eat.

Lunch (279)L
4 oz ground turkey
1 c spinach
1 c strawberries
dressing

3pm snack (180)
gala apple
2 string cheese

Dinner (280)
1 c brussels sprouts
4 oz chicken thighs
olive oil

After work out (260)
Larabar- coconut
gala apple

--KR

No comments: