Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 3

It is a good thing I am starting to write in my journal every night, so I can back date the blog.

Thursday was a very busy day for me. I woke up at 500am to go to skills and do some cardio. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill, bike, and elliptical. I also did some ab workouts during those three cardio machines.

After work, I headed to the gym, again, with Emily. We went to Skills and did a 30 minute ab class. Let me just tell you how difficult this routine was... holy hannah!! It was non-stop abs for 30 minutes. Not only was it a painful ab routine, but she added a full body workout as well. Emily and I kept looking at each other, wincing. I was dripping with sweat. I am so disgusting. But, Emily was dripping too, so that always makes me feel so much better. I was so happy when the 30 minutes was over. I am happy that I do not have to put my abs through that for another week. (Well, at this point, two more days :). After the painfully awesome ab class, we went to yoga. I have never taken a yoga class before. I didn't even know what to expect. I was a little worried going with someone I knew for fear that we would bust up and laugh because of how ridiculous we looked. Emily and I actually didn't do so bad... Well, until the time I had to stick my foot in her face. Then, we died. Emily does this noise thing when she is trying not to make any noise. I had to turn away from her! I will give yoga a try again, but I may need to do a little more cardio after as well. It was a nice stretch, just not as good as cardio as I couldve received.

Caloric Intake (1213)

Breakfast (199):
1 c strawberries
Oatmeal

10 am snack (140):
Chiboni Greek Yogurt
Lunch (285):
Ground turkey
broccoli
BBQ sauce

3pm Snack (100)
2 string cheese

Dinner (352):
2 corn tortillas
sharp cheddar cheese
chicken breast
1/2 small avocado
After workout snack (137)
Protein Shake
I did not do so hot with my food options today. I need to prepare and plan my foods and meals just a little bit better.

After the busy day Emily and I had, it still kept going. Our home teachers stopped by after our workout. They stayed for almost an hour and a half becuase we were just chit chatting about everything. They are some great guys. Glad they are our home teachers and are diligent in doing so.
--Kr

No comments: