Saturday, October 4, 2008

HATE ... is a strong word, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont like you...

So HATE... it is a strong word, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont like work or school. I thought I was going to graduate in May 09, but now it seems it wont be until July 09. I know, I know...only a couple of months longer, but the fact is... I thought and was planning on being done in May. I got all sorts of excited for nothing. Plus, I was only going to take easy classes but found out that I have a lot more credits than I thought. So I have to take 13 credits each semester as well as work full-time. It super sucks!

Plus, work hates my guts. It is really hard working and going to school- especially when there is only 24 hours in a day. I am always tired, but always needing to do homework. I dont get why some teachers think there class is the only class I am taking or that has homework in... as well as think I dont have a life outside of their class... like I shouldnt have a job or friends or something crazy like that. Super messed up.

Besides all of that, I actually like my classes, it is just hard to focus and get awesome grades as well as work and do awesome at school... plus be this spiriutal/ good person that I know I should be, but justify not being so because I am JUST TOO DARN BUSY!!

Oh yeah... the greatest news of my life is there is going to be a temple built in the greater Kansas City area... I really want to know it is going to me on the KS or MO side... I wonder when we will be able to find out.

When I was serving in Olate, KS; there was a man that told me he sold his land to the Church. I know it was years ago, but apparently it takes time to get all the authorizations and permits. It would be so cool if it was on the KS side. It's just so cool that there will be one in the Missouri Independence Mission. I know those people have worked so hard to get a temple. They deserve it so much.

Conference was super awesome and of course, just what I needed to hear. I now, again, have personal goals I need/ get to work on. I cant wait for Conference tomorrow. I really love receiving this personal revelation.

The church is true! Just as the young Joseph Smith, we can receive the same great revelation he did. We can pray and receive our own revelation. We can know of the surety of the gospel and the blessings that will come to us if we are living righteously. I just LOVE the Christ and all that His plan has and will continue to do for me.

He Loves Us!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

finally a new post. we need to get together