Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Schedule

So...I just started a new schedule at work since I live in Layton now. I am carpooling with Michelle Mon- Thurs. She has to be to work by 6am; therefore, I get to wake up at 415 to leave for work by 515. Since this is my first week, it is killing me.

Monday- wasn't too bad at work, but when I got home...I was out like a light. I was so dead to the world for about 2 hours. I figure I shouldn't take naps because then I didn't fall asleep till later... like 11pm, which isn't good!

Tuesday- I almost didn't wake up. I finally got out of bed at 435. I really wish I didn't have to take a shower every day...I am not gonna lie. Too bad my hair gets all nappy, so I cant. Work wasn't all that bad. I did make up for being tired by going tanning. It helps me relax.

Wednesday- was the best day of the week so far. I wasn't tired at all at work. I was extremely productive! I cooked a really awesome dinner. It is called Spicy Potato Soup. I got the recipe when I was in Kansas from a really awesome family. I was afraid the soup wasn't going to be as good as remembered, but I will admit, I did a pretty darn good job!

Today...Thursday- has already been an awful day and it's only 830. I am so stinkin tired, I don't even know what to do. I already drank a Mt Dew, but that is not going to be sufficient for today.

The days are sure long and so are the weeks when you are up from 415- 1000 practically everyday. I thought yesterday was Thursday- so I was really hoping today was Friday.

Besides no sleep- living in Layton has been super. Heather, Michelle and I chill a lot more and have some good times for sure. Heather and I are starting to go to the gym...she is my motivation. My room and bathroom are almost all organized an set up the way I like it.

One thing I am really excited for is going to a new ward. I called Craig to see how awesome his ward was...and he absolutely loves it...so I am going to go there. I hope it will be a great ward like the one I just came from. I loved that ward and made a lot of good friends.

KBailey

1 comment:

Laura Edwards said...

Fun!!! So you are going to Craig's ward, eh? That's be cool! I want to come see your place. Maybe I'll come this saturday since we'll be in ktown.. hmm. I'll call you later to chat about this. Anyways, good to see you are updating this thing!!