Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Timer

So this is my first time using a blog. I have looked at Laura's and Adrienne's, and I guess it is as good as time as it will ever be to have one. These are cool because it will make me write in this as it were a journal...and I am excited for that. Ever since last conference with Elder Eyring and his talk entiled "O Remember, Remember" I have thought I should be writing in a journal. I started off the first of the year writing in one daily, but writing takes a long time. I figure, on this blog, I can type and we all know it is way faster to type than to write. This will be better than the journal in another way also- I know this may sound cheesy, but in Nephi, Nephi talks about writing things that are only of God; therefore, I wont be able to complain that much or write bad things about people because others can read it.

So on to the blogging adventure...I guess...

1 comment:

Laura Edwards said...

Beautiful blog! I LOVE it. Thanks for the BFF photo :) You're cool.